You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Date: July 18, 2020
Time: Band Starts at 7:30pm | Movie Starts at 9:00pm
Where: Mercedes-Benz of Springfield – 295 Burnett Road, Chicopee, MA 01020
Benefit Fundraiser for: The Urban League of Springfield
Suggested Donation: $20/vehicle in advance or $30/vehicle at the door. (Scroll down to purchase tickets online or pay cash at the door.)
Safety Guidelines: Scroll down for complete details.
Join us for a Movie Night on July 18th at the dealership. All proceeds to benefit the Urban League Of Springfield, Inc.
Due to popular demand, we will be screening “The Lion King.” (Thank you to everyone that voted during our online poll.)
Live Band, Malado, will start playing at 7:30PM. The movie begins at 9:00PM. Arrive early for prime seating!
Please bring your own snacks and drinks to enjoy during the movie. There will be no concessions available on site. See our safety guidelines below.
See you there!
#DrivenByCommunity #MBSpringfield #DriveIn #Springfield #Community #MBSpringfieldCares
1. All attendees to remain 6 feet apart.
2. All attendees should wear a mask when interacting with volunteers, or anyone that they haven’t been quarantining with in their household.
3. Hand sanitizer stations will be available for use.
4. Traffic flows 1-way. Once cars are parked, we encourage folks to remain in and around their personal vehicle.
5. The showroom will be closed. Our bathroom facility will be open. We ask 1 person to be in the restroom at any time and that all in cue stand 6 feet apart.
6. Parents may accompany their child inside the bathroom facility.
7. We will distribute these printed guidelines to every vehicle upon arrival.
End of 291, exit 51 on the Massachusetts Turnpike
15 minutes (12 miles) from the Connecticut border, 50 minutes (50 miles) from Vermont border, 45 minutes (45 miles) from the Berkshires, 30 minutes (28 miles) from Sturbridge