A Special Message From Our Owners
To our Mercedes-Benz of Springfield Family,
Our hearts go out to all affected by COVID-19. We want you all to know that your health and safety, as well as that of all our team members and partners, is of the utmost importance to us. It’s Not Business, It’s (so very) Personal.”
We know your personal vehicle is likely your only recommended mode of transportation these days – whether it is taking you to the grocery store, the doctor or pharmacy. It is more important to you now, in these times, than ever before. We are here to take care of your vehicle – so it can enable you to take care of yourself and those you love.
In light of Governor Baker’s recent announcement, we want to update you on our hours and services as well as on the steps we have been taking to protect you and our team members.
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Virtual (online) Showroom
Monday – Sunday OPEN 24/7
*Shop our express store ONLINE at express.mbspringfield.com
Pick-up/Drop off (Valet) Service
We are expanding this service and extending it to all our customers, regardless of where you live. Feel free to click on the button below to schedule service online or please call, text, live chat, or email us and we will work with you to pick up your vehicle for service, including Massachusetts State Inspections.
Pay Using Your Mobile Device
If you prefer, you can pay from the comfort of your home using your mobile device. We are happy to guide you through this process.
Sales – Concierge Service
If you are interested in purchasing or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle, please click on the button below to be connected to our express store to shop online AND we are happy to bring the test drive vehicle (or paperwork) to you, free of charge.
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocol.
- We are taking all necessary precautions to keep our dealership and customer contact points clean and virus-free during this time. This includes ongoing disinfection of our dealership. We have wipes available for customer use as well.
- We have instituted a “No Handshake Policy”.
- We encourage all our team members to avoid shaking hands with each other and with customers. We also require frequent and proper hand-washing/hygiene practices of all customers and team members.
- ***We encourage team members and customers to stay home if they feel at all unwell.***
- Increased Sanitation of All Sales and Service Vehicles
- All vehicles, including for-sale vehicles, loaner vehicles and vehicles from our service customers, will be completely sanitized upon arrival to and departure from our dealership. Full vehicle wash, as well as sanitation from our detail department, along with a thorough disinfection of customer contact points, including steering wheel, driver and passenger areas, and doorknobs will be completed to ensure staff and customer protection.
We appreciate your cooperation with all our updated processes during this time as we strive to provide the safest and most accommodating servicing and vehicle-buying experience possible. Thank you for being a member of the MB Springfield Family.
Stay safe and be well,
Peter & Michelle Wirth, Owners of MB Springfield